Friday, January 14, 2011

Even more opportunities

So today when I got home from school  I had two emails in my inbox. One from Heather, telling me she she enjoyed our meeting and continued to bounce ideas on photoshoots off each other.
The second email was from a guy I've talked to a few times named Pete. He has a friend named Ashley who is an aspiring model and wanted to get a photo shoot together. She's been featured on his website and seems very creative so I'm extremely excited about working with these two.
I told Pete I wanted to try something things out, because I've had a few ideas rolling around in my brain. So tonight, I'm working on a way to completely conceal the eyebrow. I'll keep you posted!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! Thanks so much for following my blog! I am excited to see your future posts, I am obsessed with make-up and fashion of all kinds. :)
    --Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Chelsea, thank you for following me back! I think we'll become good buddies here :)

    ReplyDelete